Fourth of July supplies clear from the store shelves just in time for Back To School sales. Here in Georgia, we’re just a few weeks away from the new school year, so it’s time for last-minute vacations, marching band and football practices, and overwhelmed parents armed with school supply lists to make sure their offspring have the latest and greatest required items.
By mid-August, it’s time for college students to return to campus and move into their dorms or college apartments – with their rations of school supplies, as well.
So, what’s on the list for the best-prepared students of the 2015-2016 School Year? Here are just a few of the items you’ll need for a successful back-to-school experience:
- Dry-Erase Board for lockers and dorm doors
- Laptop and flash drives, in addition to traditional spiral and looseleaf notebooks
- Pencils – both mechanical and traditional Yellow #2s
- Pens – class lists include Black, Blue and Red ink pens for each student
- Lunchbox and Reusable Containers for sandwiches, chips, fruit, and snacks.
- First-Day-of-School Outfit – including comfortable (but trendy) shoes
- BPH-free Reusable Water Bottles – because hydration is important at every age
- Elta MD Skincare Products – for maximum skin protection from the sun’s harmful rays
Because planning, shopping, and sending the kids back to school is stressful, Moms – and Dads! – make sure a soothing facial, waxing, and massage with Head To Toe by Arlene is on your Back-To-School to-do list. And if running around with the kids for the past two months has given you a few extra laugh lines (ahem!), you can erase those, too. (Oh – did we mention erasers? Make sure those are on your kid’s list!)
Seriously, education is important at ANY AGE, and you won’t learn the proper techniques for caring for your skin in biology class – or even health class. You’ll learn all you need to know about keeping your skin hydrated, maintaining a regular skin care regimen (specific to your specific needs and skin type), and wearing the proper sunscreen for your sun exposure and activity levels can help keep your skin looking and feeling like you’re a college coed.
No pop-quizzes here. Visit Head To Toe by Arlene and learn how to get an A+ in skincare! Call 404-218-0518, or visit www.HeadToToebyArlene.com.
See you at the spa, dah-ling!